From Our Kitchen
|Posted on 18 May, 2020 at 15:45|
- 4 (6-oz.) sustainable skinless sea bass fillets (or any firm white fish)
- 3/4 teaspoon Aromatic Herbal Salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 3 tablespoons Tuscan Herb Olive Oil, divided
- 5 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered (about 1/2 cup)
- 2/3 cup unsalted chicken stock
- 1 (15-oz.) can unsalted cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 5 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce pitted Castelvetrano olives, quartered (about 1/3 cup)
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high.
Sprinkle fish with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add 1 tablespoon oil to skillet; swirl to coat. Add fish; cook to desired degree of doneness, about 3 minutes on each side for medium. Remove fish from pan; discard drippings. (Do not wipe skillet clean.) Lightly tent fish with foil to keep warm.
Heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in skillet over medium-high. Add garlic; cook, stirring often, until light golden brown, about 1 minute. Stir in thyme and tomatoes; cook, stirring often, until heated through, about 1 minute. Add stock and beans; bring to a simmer. Add spinach in batches, and cook, tossing gently, until spinach is wilted after each addition. Stir in lemon juice, olives, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Divide bean mixture among 4 shallow bowls; nestle 1 fillet into each bowl.