From Our Kitchen
Whether you're on the hunt for a great recipie or looking for healthy cooking tips, you can find them right here in our kitchen. Find delicious meals in our cookbook, or learn about the what's what of Mediteranean cooking in Kaye's Kitchen.
|Posted on May 27, 2020 at 2:25 PM|
- 12 small red potatoes
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 6 to 8 stemmed and minced parsley leaves
- 8 Wolf fish fillets (You can use any white fish, including perch, cod, sea bass, flounder, grouper, etc.)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons o...
|Posted on May 18, 2020 at 3:45 PM|
- 4 (6-oz.) sustainable skinless sea bass fillets (or any firm white fish)
- 3/4 teaspoon Aromatic Herbal Salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 3 tablespoons Tuscan Herb Olive Oil, divided
- 5 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered (ab...
|Posted on May 5, 2020 at 9:05 AM|
- 4 chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper , to season
- 1 teaspoon each of dried oregano and dried basil
- 2 roma tomatoes , sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomato strips in oil
- 4 mozzarella cheese slices (or cheese of choice)
- 12 basil leaves , divided
- 4 cloves garlic , minced or finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
|Posted on September 24, 2019 at 5:00 PM|
This delicious recipe is from a recent Flavored Fork Cooking Demonstration that took place at our store!
- 3 zucchinis, ends trimmed
- 3 tablespoons Sweet Butter Olive Oil , divided
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breats, chopped into cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus mor...
|Posted on September 24, 2019 at 4:55 PM|
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 large English cucumber shaved using a vegetable peeler or mandolin
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries hulled, finely diced
- 2 tablesppons sliced almonds toasted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chevre if desired